There are no limits to the sights, culture, colorful market and fun in one of the most beautiful lakes in the world. Read more details.
Watch the sunrise light up Lake Atitlan and the Volcanic chain at the highest peaks of Lake Atitlan: Indian Nose! Read more details
This is a 3 to 4hrs Multi-day activity, Paddle along the northen Lake shore of Atitlan and Hike on a very ancient mayan trail & Stunning vistas Read more details
Are you an avid birdwatcher?
At Tours Atitlan we have expert birders certified by Audubon and big contributos to ebird. Contact us to tailor your birding trip.
Atitlan Cultural Experiences
- Day trips to Mayan Site Iximche
- Chichicastenango Market
- Lake Atitlan tour by local boat
- A day in the life
- Cooking class with Native Mayan Family,
- Tour San Marcos, San Juan, Santiago, Santa Catarina, San Antonio Palopo
- Visit local weavers, cooperatives, Painters and Mayan Ceremony with native shaman.
- Coffee and Chocolate tour in San Juan Learn More
Atitlan Adventure & Nature
- Biking and Hiking Adventure
- Horseback riding
- Kayaking and Hiking Adventure tour
- Climb volcano Atitlan
- Hike the Indian Nose or el Rostro Maya for sunrise
- Hike to el Pico de Cielo
- Hike the Lower Mayan Trail
- Including multy day trips
- Paragliding in Lake Atitlan
Atitlan Family Fun Tours
With years of experience, our range of tours enables you to travel with an expert local guide and a small group of like-minded families, or on a private, tailor-made departure to suit your family.
We can create a one of a kind bespoke holiday to Guatemala and plan a tailored itinerary from scratch, or tweak an existing one to suit you or your group. We will arrange your hotel, extra nights, regional departures, beach extensions, stopovers and more. It is your holiday after all!
These trips are perfect for couples, singles or groups of friends travelling together, with each accommodation hand-picked for its character and location, quality of food and warm welcome on your return from a day's exploration.