From one-of-a-kind holidays to personal tours, we'll create a bespoke trip that works around you. Wherever you want to explore, we'll handpick accommodation and experiences that suit you and your budget.
We know how to piece together a trip you'll never forget. In fact, we're the experts. With over 15 years' experience behind us, we'll masterfully bring your travel dreams to life.
When it comes to booking that special trip, you'll want award-winning service. With Tours Atitlan, you'll get exactly that. We'll carefully listen to your preferences and tastes. We'll use our insider knowledge to help you make the most out of your trip. And we'll take care of all the nitty-gritty details for you.
Because when it comes to your holiday of a lifetime...why compromise?
- A signature cultural walking and food tour
- Day trip to Volcan de Pacaya
- Climb Volcan Acatenango
- Contact us for more options
Traveling to Lake Atitlan - Mayan Ruins of Iximche
- Day tour to Mayan Ruis of Iximche then travel to Lake Atitlan
- Market tour and travel to Lake Atitlan (Thursday & Sunday)
- Mayan Ruins & Easy downhill biking tour to Lake Atitlan
- Birding Tour (Pink headed warbler)
- Take our Top Tour traveling by boat and explore Mayan Villages, San Juan & Santiago Atitlan (Natural dyes & Local Artist) Colorful town
- Centre-based Walking and Hiking tour - Volcan San Pedro, Indian Nose, El Pico de Cielo, Lowe Ancient Mayan Trail and more
- Kayak and Hike
- Bike, Kayak & Hike
- Kayak and Village Visit
- Bike and Village Visit ... More
- Explore the eastern Villages of Santa Catarina and San Antonio Palopo
- Day in the life with local family, cooking class and tortilla making (Also you can do a home stay experience)
- BIRDING TOUR - See the Quetzal Bird - Our Guatemalan National Bird
- Day trip to Chichicastenango Market
- Learn Spanish & Explore the Lake
Nebaj & Ixil Triangle for Intrepid Travelers
Getting “lost” in a place like The Ixil Triangle is at the heart of every authentic journey: you become so absorbed in a location and culture that you’re no longer thinking of a spot on the map but immersed completely in the here and now. That’s real travel.
- Day 1. Arrive Guatemala City and travel to Antigua Guatemala for 2 nights.
- Day 2. Explore one of the fascinating and colorful Markets of Guatemala (Chajul)
- Day 3. Horseback Riding / or Hiking along river side and remote mayan villages (Acul)
- Day 4. Travel back to Lake Atitlan, Antigua Guatemala or Travel to Coban (Semuc Champey) - READ FULL ITINERARY HERE
Traveling to Rio Dulce - Quirigua Unesco World Heritage Mayan Site
- We can include a day trip to Honduras to Copan Mayan Ruins
- Include a Tour at the UNESCO world heritage Mayan Site of Quirigua
Once at Rio Dulce, you stay at a nice appointed hotel from where you can do the following activities
- Include a Day trip to Finca Paraiso (Waterfall of hot water)
- A day trip to el Boqueron
- River Boat tour to Livingston
Livingston - Izabal
In Livingston you can choose to explore the town itself its beautiful or do the following activities & tours
- Guided tour at Siete altares
- Rlaxing morning at Playa Blanca
Tikal - Peten, Mayan Ruins
If you are a Mayan Ruins lover, we recommend stayin gin Tikal at least 2 days so you can explore the following sites.
- Sunset tour Yaxha Mayan Ruins
- Sunrise Tour at Mayan Ruins of Tikal
- Day tour of Tikal - 8:00am - 3pm.
Coban - Lanquin & Semuc Champey
- Day tour to Semuc Champey & Lanquin
- Explore el Biotopo del Quetzal to see our Guatemala National Bird
- Day trip to Hunal Ye
- Day trip to Candelarias Cave
You can explore the following destinations upon request: Huehuetenango, Todos Los Santos, Abaj Takalik Mayan Ruins and even extend your visit to Salvador and Nicaragua.