Once-in-a-lifetime experience - Mayan Ceremony
Take a journey through the traditions of Mayan spirituality as you experience a 2-hour traditional fire-cleansing ceremony with a Native Shaman of Lake Atitlan. The ceremony will be performed by our Tzutuhil Shaman and it will be in his native language and based on your request, it can be a Business, Traveling, Family protection, or even a Wedding Mayan Ceremony. You will also have the opportunity to know your Mayan symbol and the meaning of each of them based on your birthday.
After the ceremony you will travel back to your hotel, with option to stop for lunch, have a cool drink on the way out.
What is included?
- Translator & Fun Bilingual Guide
- Transportation to and from your hotel
- Expenses and donation for the Shaman
- Admission fees
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff