Join a Mayan family cooking tour experience
Our Day in the life experience, is a combination of a short tour in one of the most remote villages of Lake Atitlan, Santa Cruz la Laguna. Our bilingual guide will meet you at your hotel or private home. Then travel by local boat to Santa Cruz la Laguna for the tour. Once in Santa Cruz, our guide will provide a guided cultural tour around the village, and then meet a Mayan family where you will join them on a cooking experience. Make your own tortillas, and cook with local ingredient of Guatemala.
After the tour, your guide will company you back to your hotel. This is a highly recommended tour, for a more autentic Guatemalan experience.
What is included?
- Fun and Experienced Bilingual Guide
- Transportation to and from your hotel
- Contribution for the Mayan family
- Your delicious Guatemala Meal
- Admission fees
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff