Walk, shop, photograph in the most colorful market of Central America
The market of Chichicastenango is known as one of the most colorful markets of Guatemala and Central America. Every Thursday and Sunday the market starts at 4:00am. and finalizes later in the afternoon.
Our tour starts at 8:00am as a day trip from Lake Atitlan or Antigua Guatemala. From Antigua or Lake Atitlan the ride takes about 1.5hrs. At the market, our guide will show you around, and share with you the best of this destination. You will have time to take colorful pictures, see Mayan rituals, and even go shopping for the best souvenirs in Guatemala. After the tour, you will travel back to your hotel or departure location.
What is included?
- Fun and Experienced Bilingual Guide
- Round trip Transportation
- Admission fees
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
This tour departs with a minimum of 2pax.